This information is provided in accordance with the article n. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) to users who access the website www.minservice.com and is related to all personal data processed in the manner indicated below.
CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller of personal data collected is: MINSERVICE di LOCATELLI ATOS – individual company - Registered Office: Via Antonio Gramsci n. 6, 23100 SONDRIO - ITALY - Tel: 0342 511 368 - Fax: 0342 512 217 - email: athos.locatelli@gmail .com
We inform the data subjecs (ex Art.4, c.1 of the GDPR) of the following general profiles, valid for everyone the areas of PROCESSING:
- all data are processed lawfully, correctly and transparently of the data subject, in compliance with the general principles established by Article 5 of the GDPR;
- specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, use illegal, or incorrect and unauthorized access.
- On the internet pages managed by Minservice of Locatelli Atos , there are various links to other sites internet (links) managed by other subjects. Minservice of Locatelli Atos is not responsible for the practices on the privacy adopted by these sites / subjects. We therefore recommend that you read their statements on privacy, which could be different from ours.
- Minservice of Locatelli Atos ensures the carrying out of some activities ( technical support , management, orders) by using external service providers. We request the utmost confidentiality and discretion in these subjects in the use of the information they are aware of. We also request that the information be used exclusively on behalf of Minservice of Locatelli Atos . It must be kept in mind that in some cases it can it is necessary that Minservice of Locatelli Atos communicate personal information to public officers or other institutional personnel as a result of normal legal obligations.
DATA SOURCE AND TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
a) Minservice of Locatelli Atos collects personal data provided on a voluntary basis by the user at the time of registration on the website www.minservice.com or when the latter performs a transaction via the website, in addition to other personal data associated with the order processing. This personal data includes: name and surname, company name, VAT number (if applicable), e-mail address, username and password, shipping and billing address (including zip code, city and country), telephone number and fax, type and quantity of products ordered, order date, order fulfillment status, date and time of service delivery, order value, currency.
b) Minservice of Locatelli Atos also collects data on the use of the website by the user, such as IP address, the products saved in the shopping cart; if the user arrives at the website through a referral page or a link in a promotional e-mail or advertising on another website that redirects to the www.minservice.com website, the company can also collect information on the referral page and on promotional e-mails or targeted advertisements together with the user's IP address to analyze the effectiveness of marketing operations (overall "usage data").
c) Following the sending of the newsletter, the platform used ( https://minservice.voxmail.it/ ) allows to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made inside the newsletter itself, together with details related to ip and the browser / device used. The collection of these data is fundamental for the functioning of the implicit renewal systems of the PROCESSING (see PROCESSING Mode) and an integral part of the operation of the sending platform.
d) Finally, the data will be used to manage and control risks, to prevent possible fraud, insolvency or default; prevent and manage possible litigation, take legal action in case of need.
Payment systems used on the www.minservice.com website
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make donations or online payments using their PayPal credentials.
Nexi platform with XPay for credit card payments
XPay is the Nexi platform (https://www.nexi.it/) to accept online payments made by credit card at www.minservice.com.
Cards accepted with XPay VISA, Visa Electron, V-Pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and Diners credit cards.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the
Facebook social networks, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, as described below.
1) Transaction data will be used to process orders, manage payments, communicate with the user about the order, manage product returns, customer support requests and collect products. They will also be used to acquire pre-contractual data and information; exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre and post contractual activities; make requests or fulfill requests received; manage accounting and tax obligations.
2) Transaction data will also be used to send the person concerned personalized messages or invitations to review the products; data on use, in the case of registered customers, will be used together with transaction data (with the exception of payment information) to show customized products on the website based on the interests expressed by the user.
3) If the user requests the sending of the newsletter, his data on transactions and data on the use of the site will be analyzed by Minservice of Locatelli Atos to send personalized commercial communications according to the preferences indicated.
4) Finally, the data will be used to manage and control risks, to prevent possible fraud, insolvency or default; prevent and manage possible litigation, take legal action in case of need.
The provision of data listed in the section "Data source and type of data collected" for the purposes referred to in points a) is mandatory to allow the user to access the service. For this reason, consent is mandatory and any refusal to process or the failure, incorrect or partial conferment of data could result in the inability to provide the service properly.
The provision of data for the purposes of sending newsletters for promotional, informational or research purposes is optional and the refusal to give consent to the PROCESSING will result in the impossibility of being updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and / or to send personalized offers to the user.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The legal basis of the processing is as follows:
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the party concerned is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same, with regard to the PROCESSINGs listed in point a);
- the data subjects has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes, with regard to the PROCESSINGs listed in point b);
- execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party and legitimate interest of CONTROLLER (the maximization of the effectiveness of communications), with regard to the PROCESSINGs listed in point 3);
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (protection and prevention of fraud and insolvencies), as regards the PROCESSINGs listed in point 4).
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not disclosed, or are not known to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of their availability or simple consultation.
In any case, the Data Controller transfers personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
The Data Controller retains and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, personal data will be stored, and not further processed, for the time established by the current provisions on civil and fiscal matters.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain from Minervice di Locatelli Atos the indication:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. the purpose and methods of PROCESSING;
3. of the logic applied in case of PROCESSING carried out with the aid of electronic / IT tools;
4. the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative;
5. the subjects and the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain from Minservice di Locatelli Atos
1. updating, rectification or integration of their data;
2. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
3. access to personal data, ie confirmation that personal data processing is being processed or not;
4. the limitation of PROCESSING,
5. the portability of the data, that is the right to receive in a structured format the personal data concerning him;
6. right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
Finally, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending commercial advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent via email to email@example.com
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
With reference to art. 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 6 of GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke any consent given at any time.
However, some of the PROCESSINGs referred to in this statement (points 1) and 4) are lawful and permissible, even without consent, as they are necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is part, or for the evasion of his requests or to pursue the legitimate interests of the data controller.
The revocation of consent, where applicable, may limit or compromise the methods of interaction and communication of the customer or user with the owner Minservice of Locatelli Atos.
The interested party may revoke their consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received. .
PROPOSITION OF COMPLAINT
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
Data subjects can not refuse to give the Data Controller the personal data necessary to comply with the laws that regulate commercial transactions and taxation.
The provision of further personal data may be necessary to improve the quality and efficiency of the transaction.
Therefore, the refusal to provide the data required by law will prevent the fulfillment of orders. The additional data indicated in point a) of the paragraph "Data source and type of data collected" are provided on a voluntary basis; However, if the person decides not to provide the requested data, Minservice Locatelli Atos may not be able to deliver the services, allowing the completion of the transaction through the Web site or process the order.
The data indicated in point b) data are provided voluntarily by the interested party and, should he decide not to provide the requested data, the supply of the products and services will not be compromised.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES
The Data Controller does not process PROCESSING that consist of automated decision-making processes on personal data, other than those indicated for those requesting the sending of marketing communications and the newsletter.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
Minservice di Locatelli Atos reserves the right to modify, supplement or update this information periodically in accordance with the applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.