Documento senza titolo
Privacy and Cookie information
This Notice is provided for the purposes set out in Article. 13 of the Italian Privacy Code ((Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003)), taking into account the provision of the Guarantor "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies - May, 8 - 2014 "
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a tiny file that stores information on your computer when you visit a web site. You can find out more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Cookies enable us to improve our service to you, estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences and recognize you when you return to our site.
WHAT COOKIES ARE SET ON THIS WEBSITE?
The table below shows all of the cookies that might be set by us when you visit our site and why we use them.
| Session Cookies
||Are used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages. By default, web pages really don't have any 'memory'. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn't have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site. Similarly, cookies can store ordering information needed to make shopping carts work instead of forcing the user to remember all the items the user put in the shopping cart.
|Google Analytics (Performance cookie)
|| Google Analytics is Google’s free web analytics tool that mainly helps website owners to understand how their visitors engage with their website. It also sets cookies on the domain of the site you are visiting. It uses a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIES
Changing your cookie settings
To enable or disable cookies, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the 'Help', 'Tools' or 'Edit' facility). Alternatively, see below specific information about how to enable or disable cookies.
How can I control my cookies and how do I turn cookies off?
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. We have provided a helpful way to do this in the outline below. Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance and prompt you every time a cookie is sent to you or to allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all. If you wish to block cookies, you can follow the instructions.
1. Click on the Spanner icon and select ‘Settings’ from the drop down list
2. Click on the ‘Show Advanced Settings’ link
3. Click on the ‘Content Settings’ button under the ‘Privacy’ heading
4. Change the cookie setting to ‘Block sites from setting any data’
5. Click on the ‘Ok’ button
6. Click on the ‘Close’ icon on the tab
1. Select ‘Tools’ from the main task bar and then ‘Options’
2. Click on the ‘Privacy’ panel
3. Under the ‘Cookies’ section uncheck the ‘Accept cookies from sites’ option
1. Select ‘Settings’ from the main task bar and then ‘Preferences’
2. Click on the ‘Advanced’ panel and then ‘Cookies’
3. Click on ‘Never accept cookies’
4. Click on ‘OK’
1. Click on the Tools button from the main task bar and then ‘Preferences’
2. Click on the ‘Security’ panel
3. Under the ‘Accept Cookies’ section click on ‘Never’
4. Click on the X in the top right corner to close box
To enable cookies
If you are not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs:Â with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files.